DCR50 / DCF50
Save on costs with the SunDanzer 50 liter DC refrigerator or freezer. This 50-liter ultra efficient unit has exceptionally low energy consumption requiring smaller, less expensive power systems and low operating expense. High-quality construction provides excellent reliability and long life. Super-insulated cabinets feature 11cm of polyurethane insulation with powdered-coated galvanized steel exterior and aluminum interior.
A zero maintenance, brushless, thermostatically controlled DC compressor operates on 12 or 24 VDC. This chest-style refrigerator or freezer is easy to clean using the drain hole at the bottom of the unit. With thick insulation and a refrigeration system optimized for solar, this new SunDanzer unit will provide outstanding economical and reliable operation.
Low energy consumption is the key that allows SunDanzer refrigerators and freezers to be cost effectively powered from solar, wind, fuel cells or batteries. This technology allows refrigeration in remote locations where it was previously unavailable or prohibitively expensive.
- Refrigerators run on a single 45W module in most climates!
- 12 or 24 VDC with low voltage disconnect for battery protection
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free refrigerant (R-134a)
- Rugged scratch resistant galvanized steel exterior
- Easy to clean aluminum interior
- Automatic control with adjustable thermostat
- Remote homes – Cabins
- Eco-Resorts – Medical Clinics
- Remote Stores – Markets
- Disaster Preparedness – Farms
- Beverage Vending – Boats and Marine
- Churches & Schools – Traveling Vendors
- Villages – Missionaries
- Voltage: 10-31VDC
- Average Energy Use:
- DCR50 Refrigerator-
- 114 Watt-hrs/day @ 32C
- 6 Amp-hrs/day @ 12V, 32C
- DCF50 Freezer –
- 280 Watt-hrs/day @ 32C
- 5 Amp-hrs/day @ 12V, 32C
- Gross Capacity: 50L / 1.8 cubic feet
- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 26.5 x 23 x 30.5 in
- Interior Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 in
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH): 27.5 x 24.5 x 36.5 in
- Weight: 100 lbs including packaging, ships via LTL truck