- Includes 20′ (6M) cable
- Improves battery charging
- Prolongs battery life
- Reduces service cycles
- Prevents overcharging
The RTS (Remote Temperature Sensor) ensures an OutBack system knows the precise battery temperature so that batteries can be recharged safely and efficiently.
- OutBack Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS) is a necessary tool for proper battery charging.
- RTS (Remote Temperature Sensor) ensures an OutBack system knows the precise battery temperature.
- Easily installed with RJ11 quick connector and Includes 20′ (6M) cable.
- Improves battery charging and improves battery life.
- For use with Outback FM80 or FM60 or Systems with multiple OutBack products connected to one HUB4 or HUB10.3.