Morningstar Prostar MPPT-40 Solar Charge Controller 40A w/o Meter
The ProStar MPPT™ is a mid-range MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ that provides maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charging for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. Available with and without advanced built-in meter. This device is ideal for industrial and residential applications.
The Prostar MPPT charge controller features a PV-based lighting and load control. It works with all battery types including lithium-ion. The solar system voltage can be oversized up to 120VOC without damaging the charge controller. The unit can store up to 256 days of data.
The PS-MPPT-40 unit can take up to 550w on a 12v battery bank and 1100w on a 24v battery bank.
PS-MPPT-25, PS-MPPT-25M, PS-MPPT-40, PS-MPPT-40M
Key Features and Benefits
- Load and automatic PV-based lighting control
- Charges all battery types including Lithium Ion
- Continuous charging and no damage from PV array oversizing
- Up to 256 days of data logging
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Highly durable polycarbonate case
- Low noise design
- MODBUS communications
- Meter allows charging and temperature control adjustments without a com