The Color Control GX (CCGX) sits at the heart of your energy installation. All the other system-components – such as inverter/chargers, solar chargers, and batteries – are connected to it. The CCGX ensures that they all work in harmony.
Monitoring can be done either with the CCGX in front of you – or from anywhere in the world using an internet connection and the VRM Website
The CCGX also provides Remote firmware updates and even allows the settings to be Changed Remotely.
The Color Control GX is part of the GX product family. GX products are Victron’s state-of-the-art monitoring solution that run our Venus OS operating system.
Supported products –
Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port. – BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Requires an accessory cable.
- Lynx Ion + Shunt
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- Skylla-i battery chargers
- NMEA2000 tank sensors
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display, and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- Fronius PV Inverters