Growatt SPF Series
Growatt SPF series off grid solar inverter is integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications. The transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in compact size. Besides, it’s worry-free to start up motor-type loads such as motors, water pumps, and compressors as well as the common home device. Growatt SPF 4KW/5KW can be wired in parallel to increase the output capacity.
Leading – edge Technology
- Rated power 2KW to 5KW
- MPPT solar charge controller to maximize the solar output
- High frequency inverter with small size and light weight
- Pure sine wave AC output
- Overload, short circuit and deep discharge protection
- Configurable AC/ solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring (optional)
- Parallel operation available for Growatt SPF 4KW/5KW
- Model: SPF 3000TL HVM-44
- Battery voltage: 48VDC.
- Waveform: Pure Sine-Wave.
- Rated Power: 3000VA/3000W.
- Parallel Capability: No.
- AC Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 230VAC ± 5% @ 50/60Hz.
- Surge Power: 6000VA.
- Efficiency (Peak): 93%.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Maximum PV Array Power: 2400W.
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 60VDC ~115VDC.
- Standby Power Consumption: 2W.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 145VDC.
- Maximum Efficiency: 97%.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 40A.
- Charge Current: 15A.
- AC Input Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers); 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz (Auto sensing).
- Dimension (D/W/H) in mm: 120*315*390.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.