Grundfos RSI 7.5kw 3x380v 16A IP66
RSI 3×380-440V IP66 7.5kW 16A
Renewable Solar Inverter RSI is an off-grid solar inverter to enable end-user to use solar power for a wide range of water applications. RSI is customized specifically to be compatible with Grundfos pumps. With the built-in MPPT and various protection software, it delivers an efficient and reliable solar system solution.
Features and benefits:
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- 3-phase 208V, 380V or 440V
- Solar solution for up to 250kW
- AC/DC compatibility
- Setup wizard with Grundfos product library
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Overtemperature protection
- No-load protection.
- Operating history memory
- Detachable control panel
- Enclosure class IP66
RSI offers the following inputs and output:
- RS-485 Modbus RTU/TCP
- 6 Digital inputs, preconfigured for solar application
- 2 Signal relays, RUN/FAULT
|Net weight:||14.9 kg|
|Gross weight:||16.3 kg|
The RSI is designed for continuous as well as intermittent operation. The system is suitable for various water supply systems including irrigation. The RSI can be used in existing systems with submersible pumps or dry-installed pumps, thus providing a very wide range of applications allowing you to leverage renewable energy sources with the ability to back up the system with grid or generator power.