- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm provides maximum yield from available solar energy
- Robust Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) in grid mode protects your loads through automatic voltage stabilization
- Galvanic isolated transformer improves safety
- Intelligent charge management with 4 stage battery charging improves battery performance and life
- High surge support to start heavy loads
- All-in-One design saves significant labor time by simplifying the installation and interface with pre-wired DIN mount AC and DC bus bars
- Space saving wall-mount design
The OutBack Alino solar power conditioning unit is an all-in-one integrated power electronic system.
The Alino comprises a solar photovoltaic charger that charges the battery bank, an inverter that provides power to AC loads from the battery bank and an AC rectifier that charges the battery from an AC input source. An advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in the PCU controls the power flow by maximizing solar power harvesting, provides uninterrupted power and reduces the utility charges and gas bill on diesel generators.